Website Elite Wireless Group
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential?
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance with one of the best and growing companies in Northern California.
We’re Sprint by Elite Wireless Group, Inc, and the only thing we enjoy more than pioneering and selling the latest devices is helping people make the most of them.
Our retail opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, strong benefits, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun.
The Store Manager is expected to represent the company in the fullest, most professional way. Our managers teach and create leaders and always make decisions with company’s interests first. You will create a productive work environment and will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within your location. Store Managers recruit, train, direct and develop a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company goals, values and vision.
- Perform as a role model employee for all Location employees
- Assist other employees with closing sales
- Exhibit exemplary greeting activity and production
- Maintain focus metrics at or above company minimum expectations
- Coach, train and lead to ensure that the company strategy is utilized during every customer interaction
- Arrive to the location with a daily game plan for achieving daily sales targets
- Drives sales performance; meeting individual and store sales goals through coaching, training, continually developing a sales team, monitoring and reviewing sales team progress
- Assists sales associates with closing sales while providing them with the tools necessary to become self-reliant
- Conducts one on one reviews with all location employees to build more effective communications, to identify training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activities and performance
- Ensure staff is selling utilizing the proper steps to a quality and complete sale
- Remain aware and current on all performance markers both with the location and the market
- Document performance warnings for sales associates who fall below monthly requirements in a timely manner
- Maintain all visual, housekeeping and appearance standards and enforce the same with the staff
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and general ethics and insures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Insure accurate and timely completion of Opening and Closing checklists
- Control inventory- ensure that inventory is consistent and accurate
- Ensure inventory processes are within designated timelines (RMAs, transfers, buybacks, etc.)
- Enforce and maintain security procedures: safeguarding, security alarm codes, key control, safe code control, cash depositing, maintaining locks and cabinets and training/enforcing adherence by all team members
- Create, upload and enforce weekly schedule designed for most productive and efficient use of staff resources
- Ensure staff properly records time & attendance
- Maintain adequate inventory and supply levels
- Daily Review and correction of paperwork; submitted on time to corporate as required
- Maintain regular communication with District Manager and Corporate Office on all aspects of store operations
- Ensure location is audit compliant at all times and planogram is current and approved
- On time and prepared for all required conference calls
- Ensure team regularly checks company email and is up to date with all policies & procedures, compensation plan updates, corporate initiatives, etc,.
- Ensure that sales team meet or exceed performance expectations for greeting & closing sales
- Use Role Play on an ongoing basis to insure the team’s continued progress in selling / closing skills
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up; Delegate tasks, but not responsibilities
- Plan and conduct regular location meetings
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with sales team to build motivation and selling skills
- Discipline staff within guidelines set by the company & maintain careful documentation
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Provide timely, accurate and informative feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Plan and conduct weekly meetings as per direction of the company
- Hold everyone accountable; including self
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Complete all required trainings within the required timeline established by the corporate office
- Insure that staff complete all required trainings within company established timelines
- Identify leaders within location and communicate this to District Manager
- Learn advanced recruiting and interviewing skills
- Provide proper introduction to newly hired employees at the location level
- Set examples for staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organization, selling skills, and work habits
- Consistently and accurately record time & attendance in POS system including lunch breaks according to Company Policy
- Adhere to schedule & provide company with adequate notice for all requested time off as per Employee Handbook
- Contribute to a respectful and professional work environment; free from discrimination, harassment or violence
- Anticipate problems and plan accordingly
- Take personal responsibility for all problems and take proactive action
- Remain abreast of all changes within the wireless industry
- Maintain an energetic and positive “Do it Now” attitude
- Read and respond to all necessary emails in a timely fashion
- Adhere to any and all deadlines within the designated time frame
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum 5 days/ 45 hr work week
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend & lift objects weighing 25lbs
- Up to date & Knowledgeable on wireless industry
- Computer Proficiency w/ MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and POS.
- Must possess strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and trends
- Must possess proven ability to successfully drive and lead a sales team
- Must check email frequently and respond to all correspondence as well as communicate to staff accordingly
- Must be reachable by phone everyday during business hours
- Must have sales experience
- Base salary is set based on experience and track record. Additional compensation comes from store goal attainment, personal sales commission, contests and spiffs.
All applicants will be reviewed and we will contact top-qualifying candidates directly. Elite Wireless Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://elite-wireless-group.careerplug.com/jobs/656637/apps/new →