Website Oahu Home Healthcare
As a Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant with Oahu Home Healthcare, you will provide one on one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. Physical Therapy Assistants will provide care under the under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist and work collaboratively with a full team of healthcare professionals.
- Make home visits and perform treatment plans prepared by a supervising Physical Therapist.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient’s health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines.
- Current license to practice as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of Hawaii.
- Current CPR certification and TB clearance.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Past home based healthcare experience a plus but not required.
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Corporate Gym Membership rates
- Competitive pay
Job Type: Full-time
- Honolulu County, HI
Required license or certification:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Oahu-Home-Healthcare/jobs/Physical-Therapy-Assistant-76564155bdddc320?sjdu=Zzi_VW2ygsY1fzh3Ma9ZsE4zIT1NTXCwgFBhdjeTC3MVaXx3e7R4gcSDcTj9coDFMkhIf-VoKq48ifv1it1acQ →